Wednesday 9 January 2013

Today's and Tokyo Dreamin'





 
Jacket/Lager157, Hat/Vintage, Angora Sweater/Acne, Pants/H&M, Necklace/H&M and Vintage, Shoes/Skopunkten


Today's.  I still haven't got tired of combing my lime green Acne sweater to everything in my closet, that's a good sign it's a piece that will last! I was a bit worried I would get tired of the colour but so far so good ;)

Some big news for me right now is we finally bought our flights tickets!! So the 10th of February, me and my boyfriend will go to Hong Kong to visit some friends, and then move to Tokyo!!
I can't wait! New culture, new city, new everything...so excited!!! Anyone been to Tokyo before? Do you have some advice/hints for good areas/bars/shopping etc?

8 comments:

  1. awesome outfit!!

    Kisses from Poland!

    www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on visiting Hong Kong and Tokyo! I am sure you will be hit with so many types of fashion inspiration! <3

    http://dressingwithdesire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on going to Tokyo and Hong Kong! So much fashion inspiration to be seen as well as a new lifestyle to be lived :)

    http://dressingwithdesire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. absolutely!! :) Tokyo will be my home for the next 3-6months and I can't wait!

      Delete
  4. mahtava asu, wau!
    ja oon älyttömän kateellinen tosta tokyosta, se on ollu aina mun unelma!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sama täällä :) on varmasti maailman inspiroivin kaupunki!

      Delete
  5. Cool look, love your necklace! wow what a move you'll be making, have fun, should be some interesting new scenes to photograph.

    www.closetofidun.com

    ReplyDelete